I’m usually not one to make new years resolutions. I generally let myself down within the first month so I don’t bother. But here are a few of my goals and resolutions.
- Lose 20 to 30 pounds and feel better I generally feel like shit. I am hopelessly out of shape and I hate to shop for clothing because nothing looks good at all. A resting heart rate of 89 is too high. I asked for a fit bit this year to encourage me to exercise or at least walk more.
- Go to the beach more. I live so close to the beach and I NEVER go. We took a walk to the Coquina Beach Market today and it was so nice to be out in the fresh air and near the beach. I’d forgotten how much I love it there.
- Do at least $500 a month in my business. This means I need to hustle and get myself out there!! The Limelight business that is. I don’t need to be a lead Beauty guide or a star director but I need to do better. –> Beauty by Marie
- Clean out my closets. So much stuff that doesn’t fit or I hate. Time to send it all to Thread Up.
- Be a little more bold with makeup. I’m a play it safe girl. Time for a change.
- Cut down on the soda. This past year I’ve greatly increased my soda intake. No bueno. This one I will take one day at a time.
- Drink MORE WATER! I used to drink water like a fish but I have since substituted or lemonade for the water.
- Socialize more off of social media. We are thinking of joining the local Moose lodge.
Wish me luck! Good luck in all your New Years resolutions!!